2020, 90 min, Drama
Cast: Alex Brendemühl, Amaia Aberasturi, Daniel Fanego, Garazi Urkola, Yune Nogeiras, Jone Laspiur, Irati Saez de Urabain, Lorea Ibarra, Asier Oruesagasti, Elena Uriz.
Production: A.I.E Sorgin Film, Tita Productions
Co-production: La Fidèle Production, Tita B, Campo Cine, Gariza Films, Lamia Producciones, Gariza filma.
Distributed by Dulac Distribution
Basque Country, 1609. Ana, Katalin and their friends are suddenly arrested and accused of a crime they know nothing about—witchcraft. Judge Pierre de Rosteguy de Lancre, who has been appointed by the King himself to «purify» the region, is convinced that the girls are guilty. He wants them to confess all they know about the «Sabbath», a diabolical ceremony in which Lucifer, it is said, has intercourse with his female servants. No matter what they say, the girls are called witches. As the last resort, they decide to become what they say they are.
- Best Art Direction – Mikel Serrano
- Best Special Effects – Mariano García Marty
- Best Original Score – Aránzazu Calleja, Maite Arroitajauregi
- Best Costume Design – Nerea Torrijos
- Best Makeup and Hairstyles – Beatushka Wojtowicz, Ricardo Molina